Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: There goes my money

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

    I am shaking from this deal.

    Anyway, I plan to sell the locker when it comes and probably keep the doll. Let me know if you are interested. For enough dollars I will even part with the doll.

    Love,

    MooMoo

  2. #2
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by MissMooMoo:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

    I am shaking from this deal.

    Anyway, I plan to sell the locker when it comes and probably keep the doll. Let me know if you are interested. For enough dollars I will even part with the doll.

    Love,

    MooMoo
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA! That is my Keisha Joelle! She is so cute! I love the gray eyes! NP, you got a good deal! Keep her!


    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darlin, Now your in DOUBLE trouble with your husband..LOL

    It really is a great deal though

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol.

    Well, I need to take over doing the accounting for sure now. . .hubby says, "You are out of control."

    I am officially swearing off ebay for a while. Where do I sign my membership form?

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    ooh that is a good deal- pretty doll.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    more like tripple trouble. he tells me, you ARE reselling that, aren't you?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats she is beautiful!Great deal too!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    That was a really great deal! Congrats! Don't even think about being in trouble [img]wink.gif[/img] ! You'll see how much trouble I'm about to be in in about 5 minutes [img]eek.gif[/img] ...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't even have the heart to tell DH that I just won that Yahoo Auction for Lindsey for $110.00 Yikes teh deals are out tonight

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad you got it, I was thinking of bidding on that one.

    The locker was $110 new. And I have been debating getting a coconut for months.


    Ashley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •